A Peculiar People

Welcome to my BLOG. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States

Friday, December 12, 2008

Jobs
No one wants to take a leisurely stroll around a shopping mall that has young thugs roaming the halls. A relatively small group of hooligans can bring a shopping mall to its knees. The thought of going to the mall with my daughter, especially on a Friday or Saturday night, to do a little shopping, maybe see a movie, just kill some time and have a little fun does not enter my mind anymore. My daughter going alone is out of the question.
We all know what the young knuckleheads need. Jobs! Jobs-Jobs-Jobs! Never mind that there reading skill is below grade level, simple math overwhelms them, and they can’t sting two sentences together with using the “N” work and/or the “F” word. Give them jobs, good paying jobs of course, their contribution to the work force is so valuable working for minimum wage would be insulting.
I’m being facetious of course. What they really need is to understand the fear of the Lord. Or a good swift kick in the ass, whichever comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home