A Peculiar People

Welcome to my BLOG. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States

Friday, December 12, 2008

End Times
As the crescendo of the apocalypse swells, believers in the second coming of Christ and the judgment to come wait with bated breath; one eye on the harvest, the other on the horizon.
Our place on the continuum of human history has been called many things, the communication age, and information age among them. Whatever we call it I’m sure you’ll agree it’s an exciting time to be alive.
Our ability to watch history unfold is unprecedented. A typhoon here, an earthquake there, floods swallowing cities whole, a tornado or two hither and yon. Bloodshed and carnage ad nauseam— live and in color.
I believe the time is coming, and now is at hand, when only the most stubborn and rebellious will deny the reality of Bible prophecy coming to fruition. Whether near or far, can you think of anything more fascinating than the prospect of Christ’s second coming?
Jesus didn’t say worship me, he said follow me. His call is to service and sacrifice; a living sacrifice. Come die with me is the invitation. No wonder so few accept the way; Which by the way is the only way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home