A Peculiar People

Welcome to my BLOG. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States

Friday, December 12, 2008

Eureka
I think I shall never see a poem as lovely as a tree. (Joyce Kilmer)
Eureka! Proof of evolution has been found! The missing link discovered! At least according to a recent contributor. How has NASA missed this guy?
Evolutionists always resort to their classic mode of defense when they throw a few high-sounding words around like, Devonian Period and Paleozoic Era. These men may, unfortunately, cause some people to buy into the evolutionary theory. To think a intelligent designer, or God, would have to be “diabolical” to allow some little bugs to eat a tree seems a bit of a stretch to me, and certainly does not bridge the gap between theory and fact. Some people may doubt the existence of God simple because some little bugs are eating trees, for me that only declares God’s handiwork
While there is life, there is hope. As the saying goes, “even the mighty oak was once a little nut.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home